Your Photos can normally be seen here....
As this site is developed for everyone in Ketley, and those outside also, it is important that it works for as many people and software platforms as possible.
Key Site Features
- The site is built using a combination of XHTML 1.0 Transitional and CSS making it readable in as many browsers as possible.
- The site tries to conform with the W3C's WCAG guidelines level I, the main web authority on accessibility.
- All links are written into the code meaning that they will work in any browser or other user agent.
- Any images, other than for decoration and design, have descriptive ALT attributes to help those who can't view them.
- All text is sized using relative sizes meaning it can be resized by users of any browser or other user agent
If you have trouble using the internet, on this site or any other, due to imparement, disability or restrictions in equipment then there are a number of places you can look for advice.
The BBC offer a good guide at
Microsoft have a dedicated Windows XP accessibility page that looks helps set up your computer in general.
There are also a number of browser options in addition to Internet Explorer; Firefox and Opera both have good features for improved readability and are easy to use, if you are still using an old version of Internet Explorer such as 5.5 or 6 then upgrading to Internet Explorer 7 gives added flexibility and viewing options.
As well as these popular graphics based browsers there are also some options for the blind, visually impared or those with limited equipment. Both WebbIE and Lynx offer text only browsing which can be used with the keyboard only and are suitable for text-readers.
Our aim is to get more people involved in the community and activities in general as well as keeping all informed on local news and events. This site is part of that so if you are having any difficulty in using the site then please do get in touch using the form on the contact page or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org