Your Photos can normally be seen here....
The Parish Council
Ketley Parish Council is elected every four years. It is made up of two councillors for the Beveley part of the Parish and nine from Ketley part of the Parish. Due to not enough people standing or resignations between elections there are sometimes people co-opted on to the Council to complete our full number. At the moment there are three co-opted councillors and eight elected councillors.
Each month there are meetings which the public can attend.
- Finance Committee - Last Thursday of the month from 6.30 pm until 9pm.
- Full Parish Council Meeting First Thursday of the month at 7pm
- Finance Committee Third Thursday of the month at 6.30pm
- Planning Committee The Tuesday before the full meeting at 6.30pm
Each of the meetings take place in the Community Centre. Members of the public are allowed to make representations to the council at the full meeting to alert the councillors to issues for consideration at further meetings.
There are also other regular meetings which your councillors attend which are not under Parish Council control:
- The Community Trust Board Part of the Millennium development
- Joint Working Group With Ward members and Andrew Eade
- Youth Committee First Thursday of the month at 6pm
There are further meetings which take place but irregularly between Councillors and Telford & Wrekin officers to try and improve services for Ketley residents.
Our Council is fortunate to have a group of councillors who put aside political differences to work hard on behalf of all residents.